SageData supplies the products and services you need to automate data collection and processing, providing you with greater productivity, data accuracy, and insight into the operation of your business.
For the Paramedic "business", data accuracy and insight into use of controlled medications isn't just desirable, it is mandated. BassetPro-Medic ensures that each individual vial is tracked from its first appearance under the Paramedic Service's control, to when it is used, or disposed. And other critical items can also be verified - vehicle keys, sat phones, emergency medical devices, trauma packs, fire extinguisher, etc., etc.
- Full lifecycle tracking of vials
- Auto-ID scanning to ensure accuracy and speed
- Every inspection timestamped
- Personal vial responsibility tracked
- Mobile, touchscreen computing
- Easy to learn in minutes - intuitive buttons and instructions
- Easy to use - speeds up any current manual process
- Disposals tracked
- Tracking of other critical items
- Real-time information availability to paramedic managers across region
- Comprehensive reports available for audit verification
- Detailed history and management data analysis
We would be happy to shed more light on this important matter.
If you found this useful, you might also want to review:
- an introduction to barcode technology
- an introduction to RFID
- mobile data collectors
- consulting services: barcodes and their applications
SageData is based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
We design, supply and support systems built around RFID, Barcodes and Handheld computers.
For further information, or for advice and assistance with your application, contact Doreen Garvin or Trinity Joseph.
Click here to reach SageData by email.
To reach us by phone:
from outside Ottawa, dial 1-888-838-1067
from Ottawa, dial 613-225-4404